Monday, July 14, 2014

Dear Scarlet -- From Aunt Kacy

My little Scarlie!!

I can’t believe you will be four!! So big!! I do have to say though, your giant spirit needs your body to do some catching up! You little, sweet, sissy!

I remember the special day you were born with your twin Kingston. It was quite the ordeal, but your determined spirit pulled through so you can prove your worthiness to live with your Heavenly Father again. You were a fighter who overcame the first lesson of opposition. This will always be something to remember.

The day your father blessed you through the Priesthood was very special. I particularly remember the words that Kingston, your twin brother, was there in attendance from Heaven and would be with you throughout your life. That is something I know, he will be your “brotector”. He wants you to succeed in everything!!

As time has passed, I remember in the beginning when you loved “Ba.. ba..ba…ba..Benny and the Jets..” I wondered what you would look like at this age. The more you grow you look both like mommy and daddy. They are wonderful parents and will teach you many things. You are an example to your younger brother Elliot. He looks to you and watches what you do. He loves you!

As you are learning your number and letters work hard and never give up! You can do it!! Being smart means working hard!!

I hope you have a happy Birthday sweetie!! Again, it is a special day to remind you why you are here. You came to this earth for a special reason.

Most importantly you are loved eternally by your Father in Heaven and his son Jesus Christ. You will never be alone. Especially when you pray. Pray to know them.

Anyway, you have much to do in this life Scarlet. You are a sunbeam and must shine to the world each day!! You are so very loved by your Aunt Kacy. My love will never fail you. I will always be here for you.

This is one of my favorite pics of you when you turned 1! Love you Sissy!!
From, Aunt Kacy
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment